Saturday, November 6, 2010

Candace and the girls at the IMA

Candace and her boyfriend really just wanted pictures on thier girls, and I was more than happy to go with that, but I just knew they needed at least a couple pictures with them as well. hehe


#1 Picture I smooth talked my way into. But come on, this is one of the cutest pictures, and I think you would agree Candace that is was totally worth it. :)





#2 picture I managed to get parents in. Baby steps, baby steps. haha




Now on to the girls. I swear if they ever wanted to pursue a career in modeling, they both would do wonderful. They are so beautiful.










Aww, what a memory. They did this all on thier own, I was just there to capture it.

Another one I was just there to capture. I put them right here, then while I was setting up, they did this. Perfect girls! It makes you wish all sisters were so nice to each other, I know me and my sister certainly weren't this nice. hehe



Ok, now it's time to really model. She's fierce!

Gorgeous without even trying, look at those beautiful eyes!
And just for fun, a picture of the kick's.
This was such a wonderful session. The girls were awesome, and they totally melted my heart with the way they love each other. Thank you girls, it was such a pleasure to photograph you.

No comments:

Post a Comment