Saturday, October 23, 2010

Amber & Joe at the IMA

I do believe this is the first and only photography session these two have had. I really hope my pictures have convinced them, they really need to do this more often, because they are so totally adorable!
This image is by far my favorite from the session. I love everything about it. Beautiful sun, beautiful greens, and beautiful couple? Check, check, and check!
I think I need a picture like this of me and my hubby, this is now on my to-do-list.

This was literally the LAST week the leaves were this lush and beautiful. I think it was meant for them. I went back only a few days later for another session, and all the leaves were gone, and it was so cold out. Thank you trees, for this lovely backdrop for this lovely couple.

The next set of pictures are a little different. You just have to know them. It's totally their style. A little out of the box, and abstract, and everyone loves them for it.


Nothing like playing shadow cops and robbers. It doesn't get more fun than that.



Mod squad say whaaaaaat?!!?

*love*


Doesn't love look adorable?



Joe, I hope you can appreciate the hottness of this picture. Just soak it in, soak it in.



Who holds hands like this? THEM! Told you, out of the box. Love it.

Hello through the fountain.

This was pretty fun. We tried this several times, facing different directions and everytime the leaves would just all go to Amber. The wind just kept switching directions on us. It was quite comical. So we switched one more time, and Joe was not allowed to throw leaves, and Amber threw them as much as she could right at Joe..... and they still came right back to her. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment