Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mike, Aftan, and Emma at the Library

I photographed Mike and Emma last year, for a suprise Christmas present to Aftan, and I was excited to photograph them this year with Aftan joining us. If you haven't already seen them, they are a beautiful family, and I love photographing them. Since it was cold again this year, I thought I'd spare them and do pictures in the library.
Fun Flash back! Here is Mike and Emma Last year.

Now here is the whole family this year. Look how much Emma has grown!


I know Mike and Aftan don't have many pictures of them, so we had to get a few. I mean, just look at them, they're gorgeous, they totally need pictures of them.

I am so jealous of you Aftan. I wish I looked this good.


Just a fun shot I thought I'd try. Me likey.


This is one of my favorites, I totally need a picture like this of me and my little girl.


.. and this.


The weather didn't look soooo bad, so we decided to venture outside. It was so worht it. I love these images too.

Once again, Aftan you're gorgeous, please let me photograph you always. K, thanks. :)


This is Emma's stick. She found it, and was very proud of it, and she wanted a picture of her and her new found friend. Ask, and you shall recieve. This is for you Emma.


No comments:

Post a Comment