Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Bustos Family at the library

This family needed some great family and christmas photo's, and since it was a tad to cold to go outside, we improvised, and headed to the Central library. In case you haven't been, the library is pretty awesome and cool, so you should definately check it out.
First up... Christmas with the Bustos family! Aren't they so adorable?!?














I had to include this one, because this face is the best. Valerie calls it her "you got me that for christmas?" face. haha




I have to admit, this is one of my favorite, baby shots I have done to date. She is such a doll.






What is up with the cool families I get to photograph? Sisterly love is so cute, and it makes me feel bad I wasn't nicer to my sister when we were growing up. These two definately have me beat.
Big sister + little sister = ADORABLE!

See how much fun, taking pictures in the library is. I love this one.

Once again, such a beautiful family.

Daddy & daughter love.. I really do love pictures like this.



And this. Jairo, you're an amazing father, and you look so darn cute with your girls.



There you have it, my day with the Bustos family at the library. Thank you so much Valerie and Jairo for coming out to see me, and letting me photograph your adorable family. You guys are such awesome parents, and I hope I get to see you again.











No comments:

Post a Comment